Today’s consumers have an infinite number of choices when it comes to buying a product or service, so why should they buy yours? How can you seperate yourself from the crowd?
The answer is simple…
Offer more than a product… Offer meaning.
One of the most effective ways to build a business and a brand today is to turn your company and its mission, into a movement… A tribe of like-minded people who share your company’s values, who have a common goal, and who want to accomplish it together.
This is exactly how Ryan Michler built Order of Man from scratch…
What started as a humble self-improvement blog and podcast has turned into a growing tribe of men who love and live the brand.
In less than three years, the podcast has grown to more than 5 million downloads, and their Premium community generates over $100,000 in monthly recurring revenue.
Well today, Ryan is going to teach you the same formula he’s used, to turn your brand into a movement.
In this class, you’ll…
- Learn how to identify and develop your audience. This is a 3-step process that thousands of successful entrepreneurs have used to form the right messaging and grow their tribe.
- Learn how to effectively use social media to build rapport and a loyal following.
- Find out How to craft your unique message that will help you standout from everyone else in your market.
- The eight ways you can monetize your movement, and find out which ones work best for you.
- And finally, you’ll get a step-by-step action plan that will allow you to start building your movement TODAY.
If you’re ready to build your tribe and turn your business into a movement, click play to watch this step-by-step class with Ryan now…
Founder of Order of Man
Ryan Michler is a husband, father, Iraqi Combat Veteran and the Founder of Order of Man.
Growing up without a permanent father figure, Ryan was left to learn how to be a man on his own and with the help of a few strong men in his life.
He believes that most, if not all, of the world's biggest problems could be solved if males everywhere learned how to be better husbands, fathers, friends, and leaders. He's on a mission to help all men become the men they were meant to be.