Want to grow your Instagram following quickly without paying for leads?
Would you like to master the basics of photography using your iPhone as the tool?
Ever hope to create better pictures on the fly?
Whether you’re a long-time entrepreneur, a social media influencer, or just getting your feet wet in the business world, this lesson is a must-see.
Click play now to get a phenomenal education on how celebrity photographer Nick Onken went from toying around with cameras to capturing pictures for international publications — and how you can, too.
We’ll cover things like:
- How to create Instagram photos that make you stand out from the crowd. Nick shares the #1 thing you need to focus on if you want to separate yourself from the competition and make it easy for customers to choose your company.
- Composition techniques. You’ll learn what the “rule of thirds” is and how it helps to create better photographs. Nick also explains the best positioning for finding the right angle, perspective, and lighting.
- How to capture action. Ever wind up with a blurry image or a blank screen when you try to photograph movement? Nick shows you tips and tricks for avoiding these hazards
- What you need to know about photographing indoors. You’ll discover where to place your subject and how to position the light for best results.
- And finally, unveil strategies and tools for editing your images so that they are as powerful and unique as your business. The best part? All of these can be done directly on your iPhone.
If you’re ready to grow your social media following with amazing imagery, be sure to click play for this hands-on tutorial with Nick Onken.
Travel & Life Photographer
Nick Onken is a photographer, podcast host, and creative entrepreneur devoted to inspiring people to create their moments and create their lives. A former graphic designer from Seattle, Nick created his own life and now photographs influencers like Justin Bieber, Usher, Jessica Alba, and many more. He has photographed campaigns for Nike, Coca Cola, and Adidas, and has been published in Conde Nast Traveler, Cosmo, Marie Claire, and more. He is passionate about making sure all young people have access to education and does photography for the charity Pencils of Promise.