Do you feel confident in your approach to women?
Do you know how to effectively convey strength and sex appeal without coming across as a jerk?
And are you able to consistently translate those skills into fulfilling relationships?
For many men, their biggest challenges are knowing what to say and how to say it when interacting with women.
The good news is there is a way to attract women without sacrificing your own self worth.
It all starts with communicating a bold stance, and this is exactly what Adam Gilad is going to show you in this lesson of Mike Dillard.
So watch this lesson now and reveal how you can become the erotic Shiva to women, and why doing so is critical to your romantic life.
In this lesson, you’ll discover:
- How and why to avoid the “Nice Guy Trap.” Ever been Friend-Zoned? You’ll uncover why this happens and how to make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
- The secret behind an “I don’t give a fuck” attitude. You’ll know why women find this so irresistible and how can you harness it without being a jerk.
- What to say and do the moment you want to approach a woman. You’ll learn exactly what to say when you want to talk to someone, and you’ll learn how to keep the conversation going so that she stays intrigued.
- What to do instead of asking for a date. Figure out how to land the date and exude sex appeal with this simple shift in approach.
- How to convey masculinity and power in a way that’s deeply sensual to a woman. You’ll understand the specific formula that makes men attractive to women, and how to ace it in three easy steps.
- And finally, realize why you should call her a “Pleasure Beast.” Learn the secret behind this phrase and how it makes you the erotic Shiva in her eyes.
If you’re ready to attract a woman with high self-esteem without sacrificing your sense of self, access this lesson now.
Screenwriter and relationship coach
A prolific author, speaker, screenwriter, film producer, mentor and coach, Adam Gilad lives to spark his readers, clients and audiences into creating a robust, daring and fearless life of love, adventure and nurturance. An Emmy Nominated Executive Producer, Adam’s award-winning films have appeared on USANetworks, Lifetime and TNT. He has authored over 20 television shows and teaches dating, intimacy and deep eros. Adam has authored countless audio trainings and written several books, specializing in learning the “language” of the other gender, cultivating a dance of the sexes rather than a “battle,” the play of sexual polarity as well as a determined fearlessness in self-awareness, self-evolution, global responsibility, compassion and forgiveness.