Look back at your day, your week, your year…Are you confident you moved your goals forward effectively? Did you say no to the wrong things and yes to the right ones?
Or were you overwhelmed, scattered, reacting, or struggling to keep up?
We all get the same number of hours every day, but successful people use those hours in a very specific way.
When you learn to control your time and your focus, you move closer to your big goals and do what really matters in life.
Join this lesson with Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods and learn to master your focus and your time daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
You’ll identify the ONE thing that you need to do, such that in doing it everything else becomes easier or unnecessary. This is how you achieve your dreams, one day at a time.
In today’s lesson with Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods:
- Develop power habits that enable you to “think big” and “act small”. It’s the daily choices that add up to your yearly wins.
- Create clarity quickly with an easy goal setting exercise. You’ll identify the ONE thing that will give you maximum leverage in various areas of your life.
- Create your GPS and 411 Plan and do an 80/20 analysis. Only your top 20%, your real priorities, will make it on your calendar.
- Learn to time block and schedule your priorities instead of writing down “to-do’s”. By scheduling your ONE thing each day, and defending it from all distraction, you’ll gain the momentum you need.
- Create a “rhythm of accountability” for yourself and your team, and shift from being a manager to a coach. Teach people how to think to get what they want.
Boost your focus and reach your goals using the ONE thing with this lesson, now.