If you own a business, there’s a good chance you deal with graphic design.
From marketing materials and websites, to logo creation and banners, to Instagram and Facebook posts… Today’s online businesses need great images more than ever.
If you’re a small business owner who can’t afford to hire a graphics artist full time, you need to know how to create the images you need, quickly and easily.
Imagine being able to make your own graphics for all of your marketing needs.
Imagine being able to triple the response rate to your leads without having to hire someone else to do the work.
Well, you can…
Today Mark Heaps will finally teach you how to use Photoshop so you can start creating the images you need, FAST.
You don’t need to spend hours studying or experimenting; in the next hour, you’ll know everything necessary to create amazing, powerful graphics within this platform — and you’ll learn of some incredibly helpful resources available in case you want to learn more.
Today, you’ll discover:
- How to add text to images. You’ll know how to embed logos, watermarks, and words to any document without compromising the document’s integrity. You’ll also learn how to adjust the text’s opacity and size.
- How layers work in Photoshop. You’re about to learn what layers are in Photoshop and why you should care. You’ll discover the different types of layers, why you might use them, and how you can add the control to your layers that you’ll need.
- How to fix mistakes. You’ll learn exactly what you need to do to repair any mistakes made, and how to make changes after a document is complete.
- How to choose the right specs. Mark uncovers the exact steps for adjusting the specifications of any document, from changing the pixels, size, or resolution to shifting the grid coordinates.
- And finally, gain access to a pallette of resources available to further your Photoshop exploration and ideation.
If you’re ready to make a great promo graphics and be responsive to your audience, watch this fantastic lesson from Mark Heaps.