Many entrepreneurs have a sense of being different than the status quo.
Maybe you’ve been labeled an oddball, a troublemaker, or unruly.
You’ve felt different or somehow set apart from your peers most of your life.
You have an intrinsic need to challenge the status quo and redesign things.
You like teaching or leading but hate most social settings.
Being different can be extremely fulfilling because it allows you to create what others barely dream of, but it can also be isolating and challenging when you’re misunderstood, lack support, or try to fit into a system built for everyone else.
In today’s lesson with Alex Charfen, you’ll learn if you’re an Entrepreneurial Personality Type (EPT), and breathe a big sigh of relief if you are one.
Why? Because you’re not alone, and there’s nothing wrong with you.
If you’re an EPT, you’ll learn how to handle stress and design your life so that you can make your greatest contribution to the world starting today.
In this lesson with Alex:
- Learn what it means to be an Evolutionary Hunter or Entrepreneurial Personality Type (EPT) and the unique gifts you have to offer the world.
- Discover how to focus on your attributes, not your deficits, so you can create the kind of life and business you want for yourself.
- Understand how your need to be in momentum drives your behaviors and perspectives, and how to get into it.
- Learn the ways society stifles EPTs and how you can remove yourself from constraints and negative situations to stay in positive forward motion.
- Journey through discovery exercises with Alex to gain clarity about how to make your greatest impact now.
Use your EPT blueprint to slay your dragons and wake your genius in this lesson with Alex Charfen now.