Interested in leaving a mark on the world, and creating a legacy of honor, integrity and achievement in every aspect of your life? So am I. Let’s connect.
There is nothing in life that has more of an impact on your level of happiness than the quality of your relationship with your romantic partner.
Get it right, and life is limitless. Get it wrong, and… Well we’ve all been there, and it isn’t pretty.
Yet ironically, we go through school and through life without a single class on this topic.
We were supposed to learn by example from our parents, but with the state of marriage these days, that’s gone out the window.
After my divorce three years ago, I decided to dive into this topic with two feet, and studied everything I could get my hands on, from Tony Robbins, to David Deida, and everything in between.
And then last year I discovered across Alison Armstrong.
What I have learned from her has been life changing. As far as I’m concerned, she has cracked the code and created the ultimate instruction manual for creating incredible relationships.
In fact, I won’t even consider dating a woman unless she is willing to dive into Alison’s work.
If you want to build an amazing relationship with your significant other… If you want to learn how to successfully work through conflicts, and really understand why they think and act they way they do… You’ve found the Holy Grail.
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn…
- How to understand the testosterone vs. estrogen operating system and how it affects your personal and professional life.
- What the biggest culprit in conflicts between men and woman is, and how to shift that conflict into a positive outcome of feeling happier and closer than ever before.
- What the two biggest turn-offs are for a woman and why you should never do them.
- What you can do to make a woman feel more safe, so when you do get frustrated you have a more solid foundation.
- What specifically brings a woman to naturally conclude in her mind, “I want to have sex with him!”
Consider this podcast an introduction, and then dive into her programs on Audible. You’ll be glad you did.
Do you have an idea or skill that can change the world for the better? Ready to build your empire? Want to become an entrepreneur, but not sure where to start? Click here to learn about my personal mentoring program…