Interested in leaving a mark on the world, and creating a legacy of honor, integrity and achievement in every aspect of your life? So am I. Click here to subscribe to the Self Made Man podcast.
Today, I have the opportunity to introduce to you an American hero, Cade Courtley.
Cade is a certified badass. During his 9 years of active duty, he led highly classified, high-risk operations around the world as an Assistant Platoon Commander for SEAL Team Two; and later Platoon Commander for SEAL Team One.
He was even chosen by SPIKE TV to host their TV show, “Surviving Disaster.”
After this podcast was recorded, I thought it would be an incredible opportunity to have him provide you with some training and advice when it comes to preparing for any kind of disaster that could threaten you and your family. He agreed, and you can access that exclusive training material here right now, but the website will be taken down THURSDAY, April 30th at midnight, so be quick!
In this episode of Self Made Man, you’re going to learn:
- What it’s like to go through Hell Week… TWICE.
- How to turn the pain in your life into fuel for success.
- The best way to defend your home and family from.
- Why self-preparedness is so important in today’s world.
- How to apply SEAL tactics to grow your business.
- How Cade is using what he learned in the military when it comes to planning and execution, to launch his new coffee startup…
Do you have an idea or skill that can change the world for the better? Ready to build your empire? Want to become an entrepreneur, but not sure where to start? Click here to learn about my personal mentoring program…