Well it’s Thanksgiving week here in the US, and I can’t think of a better guest for the show than the one we have today…
I’m not going to tell you why.
You’ll find out within the first few minutes, but let’s just say that if Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude, this interview is right on point.
Nick Santonastasso is 22 years old, and this kid inspires the hell out of me.
Whatever challenges you’re going through in life, are instantly going to be put into context today, and you’re going to walk away from this interview with an incredible amount of gratitude for everything you have, and what you’re truly capable of.
Attitude and how you choose to view the world and your life, is everything, and Nick is just an incredible living example of that.
- Follow Nick on Instagram | Facebook
- Victim to Victor: How to Overcome the Victim Mentality to Live the Life You Love
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- Be Obsessed or Be Average
- Music by: Lemon Fight
- Song: Stronger
- Licensed under a Creative Commons License
About the Instructor