Day 18 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
Have you ever thought to yourself that you would write a book if only…
You had more time?
You knew how to write better?
You had something important to say?
You knew how the publishing process worked?
Then today’s lesson with bestselling author Tucker Max is for you!
This lesson is for everyone who has a book in them, but doesn’t know how to get it out…
For everyone who wants to deliver a message, yet struggles knowing how to do so…
For everyone who wants to multiply leads, become an authority in their field, and produce unlimited speaking engagements.
This is everything you need to know from start to finish so that you can write and publish a book by the end of this year.
Click play when you’re ready to:
- Learn what the three most common mistakes are when writing a book and how to avoid them. Many people fall into these pitfalls and, as Tucker explains, making a “meatball sundae” is a recipe for failure.
- Avoid the rabbit holes of publishing. There are two real ways to publish a book. You’ll discover what they are, what the benefits of each entails, and what you’ll sacrifice in going either route.
- Understand and conquer the fears that paralyze many aspiring writers. Tucker is a firm believer in waiting to write a book until you’ve overcome your fears, and he shows you how to move past those fears so that you can become a successful author.
- Recognize what a good book is (and what it isn’t). You’ll learn the three ways to identify if your prospective book is “good” and what to do if it isn’t.
- And finally, discover the new framework for thinking about book selling. Instead of trying to make a book that earns a spot in Oprah’s Book Club, Tucker shows you what you should be focusing on.
If you want to be a bestselling author, check out Tucker Max’s proven strategy for doing so. His exact formula is outlined here.