Day 27 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
Have you ever looked at a successful person and thought to yourself, “Well, it was easy for him or her because _____.”
Because he had rich parents to help him get started…
Because he had investors interested in his business…
Because her parents were entrepreneurs so she got a head start…
Because they have a huge marketing budget every month…
Well none of those things are true for today’s Mike Dillard guest, Andy Frisella.
When Andy started his business in 1999, he was 19 years old and flat broke. The odds were against him. He had no money, no investors, and no marketing budget. And for the first 3 years, he made $0 in profit…
And yet he managed to build a $100M product brand in the nutritional supplement space (arguably one of THE most competitive and saturated industries in the world).
If you are in the first few years of a new business, or are thinking of starting a business soon, this is a must-watch for you.
Click play now and get a world-class education on how he’s built his company from the ground up. What you learn today can be applied to any company, in any industry.
We’ll cover things like:
- How to create a product that stands out from the crowd. You’ll learn the #1 way to separate yourself from the competition and make it easy for your customers to choose you.
- How to create a culture and brand that people stay loyal to forever. Andy shares what culture really is (it’s probably not what you think), and why building a culture is integral to success.
- Why retaining customers is more important than acquiring new ones, and the single most critical area you need to focus on to retain your customers for life. Andy’s strategy may not be the quickest way to build a business, but it’s the most solid and established way to keep customers forever.
- Andy’s biggest advice he’d want if he were starting from scratch today. This is a nontraditional strategy, which makes it all the more effective.
- What to focus on when building a business. Andy provides an unconventional approach to making money, and even though it seems counterintuitive, it works exceptionally well.
- And finally, you’ll discover the importance of building a team. If your team doesn’t see what you see, you could be headed nowhere fast. Andy shares his tactics for getting everyone on board and paddling in the same direction.
Actualize your big dreams and create a product that sells by clicking play on this lesson now.