Day 28 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
There’s an old adage that reads, “People don’t quit their jobs; they quit their bosses.”
And it’s true.
Consider why you have left different positions. Chances are, at least part of it had to do with an unpleasant employer or coworkers.
When you create a company culture that fosters connectivity, however, you significantly reduce this turnover.
Suddenly, you have people begging to work for you rather than having to beg people to work.
Join this lesson with Ken McElroy and learn how to craft an environment filled with the right people who are motivated to excel and who want the best for your company.
In today’s lesson, we’ll cover:
- The 5 steps you need to go through to generate enough cash flow so that you never have to work again..
- The types of people you need on your team. You’ll learn about the cashflow quadrant and recognize why you need people from all areas of the quadrant to be successful.
- An easy goal setting exercise to gain clarity. You’ll identify your BHAG to get maximum leverage in your professional life.
- How to create a company culture that increases productivity and longevity. Learn how to “hire for attitude” so that you build a culture people seek out.
- And finally, learn how to “follow the cash.” Identify your KPIs and form a strong bookkeeping system to stay on top of your investments.
Boost your team and your company using the exact formula described in this lesson now.