Day 30 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
It’s not what you do; it’s who you know.
Or so we’ve been told.
Which begs the question: Who do you know?
Is your Little Black Book brimming with valuable contacts and inspiring connections?
Or are the people you know happy with the status quo?
If you keep pushing redial on the same few people, people whose aspirations don’t match your own, are you making progress as quickly as you desire?
If not, it’s time to listen up and listen well.
Jordan Harbinger, host of The Jordan Harbinger Show, is here to help you break through all of your fears, all of your preconceived notions, and pretty much everything that holds you back from building a powerful network of influencers.
By the end of this lesson with Jordan, you’ll learn to quiet your fears and calm your jitters so you can build strong relationships that benefit you when you least expect it.
You’ll also discover how to:
- Do it with style. Jordan’s single biggest strategy to achieving financial success and becoming synonymous with a brand.
- Get rid of your excuses. You’ll know the importance of building an “Interesting People Fund” to expand your social network, and you’ll understand why being an introvert can never be an excuse for complacency again.
- Kick your competitor’s butts. You’ll learn how to find and capitalize on opportunities that are over the horizon. If you want to build your network, pay attention to this one…
- Turn something most of us dread into one of your competitive advantages. As you’re about to hear, making connections is the single best way to outdo your competition. (By following Jordan’s action steps, you’ll become the go-to guy or gal of your industry.)
- And finally, learn your ABG’s. The ABG’s are the currency of networking, and you’re soon going to know the right way and the wrong way to go about practicing them.
If you’re ready to fear networking less and maximize your success, listen up as Jordan Harbinger shows you the way.
- The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Updated worksheets coming soon