Day 32 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
Ever wonder what to do with your estate plan if…
You wind up divorced?
Your income suddenly plummets or expands?
Your client launches a lawsuit against you or your company?
Your family’s financial needs don’t fit into a one-size-fits-all package?
Chances are, at least one of these unexpected twists will occur in your lifetime. When it does, having a plan in place to protect your assets will mean the difference between a copasetic outcome and one fraught with tension.
That’s why we’ve brought one of the country’s most accomplished estate planning attorneys to the studio today. He will teach you how to lawsuit-proof your life and ensure that your assets are protected after your death.
Kevin has been Mike Dillard’s estate planner and tax attorney for over five years, and he’s helped thousands of people get their financial affairs in order so that they are protected in the event of a lawsuit or death.
We’ll cover things like:
- How to protect your assets when you die. You’ll learn the four basic steps to probate and you’ll also understand why it’s imperative that entrepreneurs set up a living trust.
- The different types of wills and trusts. Many people overlook the nuances of asset protection, yet Kevin can tell you from experience that implementing these simple steps will save tremendous heartache and stress after your death.
- The right way to set up an LLC. Kevin shows you the exact steps to getting it done in a way that can lawsuit-proof your company.
- Ever wonder what to do with your estate plan when life throws a curveball? You’ll learn Kevin’s strategy for dealing with situations as unexpected as freak accidents or lawsuits so that your assets are protected and your legal risk is minimized.
- And finally, a beginner-friendly “checklist” you should use when considering planning for your estate after death. This checklist will run you through all of the features and characteristics you need to consider when drafting a trust, will, or deed.
If you’re ready to protect your assets and lawsuit-proof your life, click play immediately to hear this invaluable lesson with Kevin Day.