Day 43 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
Expectation hangovers are one of the least pleasant experiences in life. What’s an expectation hangover, you might ask? It’s when things don’t go according to plan… Your business fails, your marriage comes to an end, or a loved one gets sick…
Or sometimes things do go according to plan, but we don’t feel the joy or satisfaction we thought we would. We feel let down.
When you finish this lesson with Christine Hassler, you’ll walk away with powerful tools to overcome this kind of disappointment, and even turn it into an experience that makes you stronger.
You’ll know how to meet expectation hangovers consciously and confidently, and in a way that serves your learning, growth, and empowerment.
The more you practice using these tools, the less frequent your expectation hangovers will become, and the shorter they will last.
In today’s lesson with Christine, you’ll learn:
- What expectation hangovers are, and why they’re so painful…
- How to recognize the self-destructive stories you tell yourself and how to stop them immediately.
- How to acknowledge difficult experiences in a new way, and turn them into opportunities for healing and growth.
- How to rewire your brain and prevent the hangovers from becoming a self-defeating story that can destroy your future… “
- How to recognize destructive behaviour patterns you may use to deal with expectation hangovers like food or alcohol, and how to create new behaviors that will help you become a happier, healthier you.
- That you’re not alone… We all suffer for challenges and disappointments in life. You’ll sit down with Christine as she walks live audience members through their hangovers, and turns them into new sources of strength, wisdom, and hope…