Day 52 Lesson Progress:
Completed of Videos
About This Lesson:
If you have a special skill set and know how to operate a business, this lesson is for you.
- When’s the last time you genuinely looked forward to a company meeting?
If you’re like most of entrepreneurs, you hate meetings and see them as necessary evil.
Meetings are incredibly important, but they can drain the life out of your team and your company if they aren’t held correctly.
Well today Cameron Herold will help you change that.
By the end of this lesson, you’ll know how to turn boring, inefficient meetings, into a valuable, efficient way to increase the productivity of your entire company…
In this lesson with Cameron:
- How often should you meet? How long should your meetings last? Who should attend? You’ll learn the answers to these foundational questions and more…
- Discover the four key components needed to make your meetings a success.
- Understand the three different modes of communication in a meeting (sharing, creative discussion, consensus decision) and when to use each.
- Learn when you are better off NOT attending a meeting and can just as well send an email.
- Is someone always dominating the discussion? You’ll learn how to identify the four different personality types in your meetings and how to engage their best traits.
- Should you use virtual conference services? Speaker phones? Whiteboards? Discover collaboration tools that can help you get the most out of your meetings, and which you should avoid.
If you’re ready to learn how to run your meetings like a Silicon-Valley startup, hit play on this lesson with Cameron Herold now.